Here are some of the foot complications that Podiatrists treat or manage:
- Lower Limb Conditions and Disease Complications
- Sports Injuries and Conditions
- Diabetic Foot Problems
- General foot Care
- Toenail Problems
- Lower Limb or Foot pain
- Foot Care During Pregnancy
- Lower Limb or Foot Skin Conditions
- ‘Pins and needles’ in the Feet
- Foot Odours
- Corns and Callus
- Appropriate Shoe Choices
- And a lot more!!!
Find out more about Laser Therapy Advantage by downloading the “Your Laser Therapy Advantage” PDF.